1988, 22 ft. Prowler located in near Shawville QC
- Manufactured by Cooper Yachts in B.C.
- Full cabin cruiser sleeps 4 : aft double bed + dining area converts into 2 single beds or queen size bed (V birth); cabin is equipped stand-up head with teak door, teak & formica galley kitchen with fresh water S.S. sink; cupboard/storage space; opening translucent deck hatch, full width transom seat. Comes dishes, cutlery, pots & pans, toaster oven, BBQ grill, etc. Sliding side windows with screens, 2 portlights, incandescent cabin lighting. Lots of extras.
- Deck has captain chair, side & rear benches (seats 5 adults).
- Boat has always been professionally winterized at Bristol Marina.
Hardware & equipment:
- 6 cylinder MercCruiser inboard engine with power trim
- inverter, depth finder, 2 radios, CD player
- non glare instrument panel, fully instrumented
- AC/DC lighting, 50 ft. power shore cord
- bilge pump & blower horn, navigation lights, swim platform
- walk thru safety glass windshield, storage locker under helm seat
- full fiberglass (non skid) self bailing cockpit, teak cabin doors, lockable transom entrance opening, anchor & rope locker.
- Solid teak companionway steps
- Mooring, sun & full camper covers
- Tandem trailer with breaks
- Centreline length : 21 ft. 8 in.
- Beam : 8 ft.
- Dry weight : 3080 lbs.
- Draft : Drive up 1ft. 4in., drive down 2ft. 8in.
- Fuel capacity: 40 imp. Gal.
- Fresh water tank : 18 imp. Gal.
- Custom non skid deck surfaces
- Heavy duty marine grade upholstery
- Foam floatation
- 1 pc. Welded S.S. railings, ladders & cleats,
- Scratch & fade resistant gelcoat.
I will be posting pictures later today