Used Hauck Malibu Stroller - used for about 14 months then we purchased a bike trailer/stroller and stored this one (in a heated/finished basement).
As always the ever versatile Malibu offers exceptional quality and streamline design. Easy to fold, very light Aluminum frame, soft foam handle. Easy removable front bar, single foot brake break system, 5 point safety harness with shoulder pads, Front wheels swivel/lock. Over size extendable canopy, hand washable fabric. Front wheels swivel/lock (360°), infinite seat recline, from position 163° to sitting position 115°, shock absorption. 3 position adjustable footrest, large shopping basket.
* Very light Aluminum frame
* Soft foam handle
* Easy to removable front bar
* Single foot brake brake system
* 5 point safety harness with shoulder pads
* Front wheels swivel/lock
* Over size extendable canopy
* Hand washable fabric
* Outer material: 100% polyester; filling: 100% polyester fleece
* Weight 18 lbs
* Length of seat back & recline platform: Seat 7", Back 18", Reclining platform 33"
* Seat width: 13"
* Wheel diameter: front 7" / back 7.5"
* Front wheels swivel/lock (360°)
* Infinite seat recline, from position 163° to sitting position 115°
* Shock absorption
* 3 position adjustable footrest
* Large shopping basket
Assembled product dimensions: L 27.00 inches x W 18.00 inches x H 40.00 inches x W 18.00 pounds
Retails for $250 new - http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/hauck-malibu-stroller-navy/0
Asking for $100 OBO.
I live in Aylmer and work in Kanata if you would like to see this item. Please email via this site.